Price: From $956 P/P Duration: 3 Nights
Non Resident Offer
Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Ruaha National Park Pick up from DSM city center and proceed to Ruaha National Park with picnic lunch. The journey will see you leaving behind Dar es Salaam and the humid, low lying coastal belt. The highway crosses the hills of the coastal hinterland. The road then dips down onto scrub – covered plains. Tall termite hills are seen along the roadside together with local Masai like tribe, selling beaded necklaces and belts. You then pass the sisal plantations and begin to get glimpses of the beautiful Uluguru Mountains that soar above the plains and the town of Morogoro. The highway then passes through Mikumi National Park and you will get the opportunity to view the game. Beyond Mikumi, the roads climb the Kitonga hills which are part of the Udzungwa Mountains. The road then follows the Great Ruaha river and then climbs the Great Rift Escarpment and then past Iringa town and onto Ruaha National Park. Dinner and overnight at Ruaha River Lodge (L,D)
Day 2 + 3: Game Viewing in Ruaha National Park, Two full days game drives in Ruaha National Park with picnic lunch, Dinner and overnight at Ruaha River Lodge (B,L,D)
Day 4: Ruaha National Park – Dar es Salaam
After breakfast drive with your picnic lunch to DSM (B,L)
SAFARI PRICES INCLUDES:-
– Our safari prepared, well maintained comfortable and above all RELIABLE 4×4 vehicle.
– Game drive/Game viewing as mentioned above.
– Added Security measure is each seat has a seat-belt.
– Services of experienced English Speaking driver guide.
– 24/48 Hours Park entrance fees for the vehicle, driver and yourselves.
– Above mentioned Accommodation with en-suite shower/toilet.
– Meals as indicated above.
Please note that Air-condition in the vehicle is as per factory production. Air outlet blowers are only located in the front of the vehicle. Therefore cooling is minimal at the back of the vehicle and as the vehicles is modified to have pop-up Roof and sliding windows, cooling effect is at the minimal. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted and we apologize in advance.
– Airport Transfers.
– Visitors Tanzania Entry Visa
– Telephone, Fax and/or use of Internet where available.
– Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff.
– Any extras that are not mentioned above.
– Airport Departure Tax for International Flights.
– Any other Items / services of personal nature i.e. laundry, souvenirs etc…
– Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury.
– Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.