Duration: 12 Nights/13 Days
Countries Included: Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and France
Price: $1899 Per Person Sharing
- Stay at handpicked hotels chosen with your comfort and convenience of location in mind.
- Professional and experienced tour directors.
- Travel in comfort aboard climate-controlled luxury coaches.
- Enjoy extended continental breakfast every morning.
- Enjoy Indian dinners in Mainland Europe.
- Guided city tour of Rome, including: Colosseum, Arc of Constantine, Roman Forum, Caesar’s Forum, Venice Square, Venice Palace, Victor Emmanuel Monument, Church of Santa Maria Maggiore and the Trevi Fountain.
- Visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world, including: St. Peter’s Basilica, and St. Peter’s Square.
- Walking tour of Florence: visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore, see the Campanile & Baptistry, and the Duomo Square, as well as Piazza Del Signoria, Palazzio Vecchio, Loggia Dei Lanzi, and the Fountain of Neptune.
- Photo stop at the famous Ponte Vecchio – the oldest and most famous bridge of Florence.
- Visit Campo Dei Miracoli in Pisa, where you can admire the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
- Visit the Ferrari Gallery at Maranello. This two-storey museum exhibits a bevy of racing cars that were driven by great Ferrari drivers, such as Gilles Villeneuve, Froilan Gonzales, Rubens Barrichello, Michael Schumacher and many others.
- Orientation tour of Venice, including: Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs, Ducale Palace, Campanile, and Saint Mark’s Basilica.
- Visit Swarovski Crystal Showroom at Wattens, near Innsbruck.
- Orientation tour of Innsbruck including the Golden Roof, St Anne’s Column, Imperial Palace, Stadtturm, Helblinghaus, and the Triumphal Arch.
- Visit the beautiful city of Vaduz, which is in the landlocked alpine country of Liechtenstein – the 6th smallest country in the world.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in scenic Switzerland.
- Orientation Tour of Zurich, includes sights such as Bahnhofstrasse, the Gross Munster, the Frau Munster, the Rathaus, and St. Peter’s Church. To be noted, that with a diameter of 8.7 meters (28 feet), the clock face of St. Peter’s Church is the largest in all of Europe.
- Visit the magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen.
- Visit the scenic Black Forest region of Germany.
- Experience a demonstration of the famous Cuckoo Clocks at Hofgut Sternen.
- Orientation tour of Heidelberg, including: the Rathaus, Carl Theodore Bridge, Market Square, Church of the Holy Spirit, the Heidelberg University and the Heidelberg Castle
- Visit the magnificent Cologne Cathedral – a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Orientation tour of Brussels – the capital of EU, including: Grand Place and its famous guild houses, the City Museum, the Town Hall, the house of the Dukes of Brabant, Manneken Pis the symbol of Brussels. See the Royal Palace, the Royal Park, the Palace of Justice, and the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Photo-stop at the Atomium in Brussels.
- Visit Keukenhof, the magnificent Tulip Gardens of Netherlands (for tours before mid- May only).
- Visit Madurodam, the beautiful miniature city of Holland at the Hague (for tours after mid-May).
- Visit a traditional wooden shoe factory of Netherlands, with a special demonstration.
- Photo-stop at one of the unique windmills of Netherlands
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Amsterdam city on the Canal Cruise.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in glamorous Paris.
- City tour of Paris, including the sights of Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, National Assembly, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square, Magdalene Church, Opera Garnier, Louvre Palace, Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, Cite Island, French Academy, Sorbonne University, Orsay Museum, Church of the Invalides, Military Academy, Trocadero Square, and Palais De Chaillot.
- Enjoy breathtaking vistas of Paris from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
You also have the opportunity to avail four of our highly recommended optional attractions, available at value-for-money prices
- A memorable trip to awesome Jungfraujoch, the top of Europe, which is one of Switzerland’s most popular tourist destinations. This includes an Indian lunch and an excursion to the charming town of Interlaken
- Excursion to Mt Titlis (10,000 feet) in the famous Rotair – the world’s first revolving cable car, along with the sensational ‘Ice Flyer’ and snow park and Lucerne Orientation tour
- An Evening in Paris along with Montparnasse Tower, followed by the famous and scintillating show, Lido De Paris